Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Welcome Crispin Lee De Vries




This post is a little late in coming, but what else can you expect. Crispin came into the world on 19 March 2009 at 14:36 (4:36 pm for you non military types). He weighed 8 lbs. 4.2 oz. and was 20 in. long. Mommy and baby are doing well and the whole house is adjusting to Crispin's schedule. Dante and Bennett love being big brothers. Dante will hold him any chance that he gets. They love to help Mommy and will run and get anything. They even throw away the dirty diapers.



8 comments:

Mandy said...

He is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Congrats to your whole family! :)

Nicole Beck said...

Calista,
I am so excited for you. Your boys sure are sweet, and I'm jealous to hear that they are so helpful. Throwing away dirty diapers??? My girls run away when I'm changing diapers!

I'd love to hear the story behind choosing Crispin's name.

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Awww, so sweet! Can't wait to come see him again. :)

Michelle D. Argyle said...

LOVE the name. :)

Heather said...

thanks for letting me in and take a peek. He is super cute and adorable. Let me know if you two need anything!

Unknown said...

Hey, congratulations! How are you managing with 3? I'm due in October and am scared to have 3 under 3! You are way smarter than I am!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! How are you managing 3? I'm due in October and am scared to have 3!

jayne wells said...

Congrats congrats Justin and Calista! What a darling little thing he is! I'm so happy for you!